WIA State Plan
- WIA Waiver Request (pdf, 3205K)
At the direction of Workforce Florida, Inc., the Department of Economic Opportunity has requested a waiver of federal law to allow regional workforce boards to transfer up to 75% of funding between the Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs authorized under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Public Law 105-220. The purpose of this notice is to invite the general public to review the waiver request and provide comments. Comments should be sent to Michael Lynch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State of Florida WIA and SP State Strategic Workforce Plan 2012-2016
- State of Florida WIA and WP State Strategic Workforce Plan 2012-2016 - Florida Response with updates to USDOL Review Team comments (pdf, 4.43Mb)
- USDOL Approval Letter (pdf, 1500K)
- Timeline for 2012-2016 State Plan (pdf, 20K)
- PY 2013 Agricultural Outreach Plan (pdf, 740K)-- As required in Wagner-Peyser regulations, each state workforce agency must develop an outreach plan describing its strategies on how to contact migrant and seasonal farmworkers (MSFWs) who are not being reached by the normal intake activities conducted by local one-stop career centers. The Agricultural Outreach Plan (AOP) is an annual requirement that previously had been submitted as a separate plan and is now an integral component of the State’s Strategic Integrated Workforce Plan. The Program Year (PY) 2013 AOP was developed as a modification to the PY 2012-2016 State Workforce Plan.
- State of Florida WIA and WP State Plan for Program Year 2011-2012 (pdf, 1.69Mb)
- Request for Extension of Florida's Existing Approved Waivers for 2011-2012 (pdf, 21K)
- Use of Local Dislocated Worker Funds for Incumbent Worker Training (pdf, 19K)
- WIA & Wagner-Peyser Act Plan 2011-2012 Request for Comment (pdf, 334K)
- 2009-2010 WIA State Plan Modification
- 2007-2009 State of Florida Workforce Investment Plan (pdf, 7.54Mb)
- 2005-2007 State of Florida Workforce Investment Plan
- WIA Five-Year Plan: Modification Number Five (pdf, 499K)